Cast Iron Cookware Lodge Skillet 10.25" Sugar Skull
Artist Lourdes Villagómez loves the colorful sugar skulls exchanged across Mexico during Day of the Dead celebrations and wanted to create a piece of cast iron art honoring the tradition. Rather than signifying loss, the skulls bring color, fun, and sweetness as we remember those we have known and loved. This collectible 10.25 inch Sugar Skull cast iron skillet is a reminder to celebrate the richness of life and to hold onto stories from the past.
- Collectible Day of the Dead design
- Created by artist Lourdes Villagómez
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Includes Ocean Blue Deluxe Handle Holder
- Silicone Handle Holder protects hands up up to 550 degrees F
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, or grill
- Skillet made in the USA
Skillet measures 10.25" round with pour spouts on each side.
Urbane Farm is a purveyor of Hot Sauces, Fish Sauces, Salsas, BBQ Sauce, Pasta Sauce, Rubs, Flavored Salts, Chips, Beef Jerky and Unique Art and Cut Flowers.
We LOVE Cast Iron Cookware and many selections available, both new and repurposed.