doTerra Essential Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil Cocos nucifera Oil 115mL Bottle
Fractionated Coconut Oil is an absorbent and light carrier oil that will help to increase essential oil distribution while leaving skin feeling smooth and soft.
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados, ” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism.*
- Apply topically to hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity
Directions for Use
Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used to help minimize sensitive skin reactions to essential oils by applying directly to affected area. For topical use only.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Softens and soothes dry skin
- Natural emollient to increase essential oil distribution
- Odorless and colorless for easy blending with any essential oil
Caprylic/capric triglycerideLocal pick up is available at the store, 115 E Lake St, Lakeview OH 43331, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-6pm.