doTerra Essential Oils Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia 15mL Bottle
NIAOULI PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Niaouli is unique, powerful, and cleansing! This relative of Tea Tree has a sweeter, woody aroma than its cousin, and has a unique chemistry particularly clarifying to the skin. Its content of eucalyptol and composition of monoterpenes give it an enlivening and stimulating aroma. Widely used in a variety of cosmetics such as lotions, creams, soaps, and toothpastes, Niaouli helps keep the skin and mouth healthy-looking and clean. Like Tea Tree, it can also effectively cleanse both skin and household surfaces.
NIAOULI PRODUCT USES AND BENEFITS
- Add 1 drop of Niaouli essential oil to an adult facial cleanser or toothpaste for an invigorating clean.
- Use 1-2 drops with 10 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil in a relaxing massage to target and soothe specific areas.
- Add 3-5 drops with favorite cleaning spray to leave behind a sharp, earthy aroma with boosted cleaning properties.
- Diffuse 3-4 drops for a uniquely rejuvenating aroma.
- Create a moisturizing ointment for your skin with this DIY Soothing Salve with Niaouli Essential Oil.
The unique physical attributes of the Melaleuca quinquenervia plant have earned the tree various nicknames including paperbark, paperbark tea tree, and bottlebush.
Niaouli is a large evergreen tree native to Australia. These distinctive trees have a unique, flaky trunk and five-inch long leaves with yellow-tinted flowers that flourish in tight spikes at the ends of the branches. Niaouli essential oil is steam-distilled from the long, gentle leaves of this giant tree.
OILS THAT BLEND WELL WITH NIAOULI
The aroma of Niaouli pairs well with the following essential oils: Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Lavender, Wild Orange, Fennel, or Coriander.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.
Local pick up is available at the store, 115 E Lake St, Lakeview OH 43331, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-6pm.