PexPeppers Hot Sauce I'm So Chile
I'm So Chile hot sauce is a mild and savory roasted Pueblo Chile sauce that the whole family will enjoy!
Flame roasted Pueblo Chiles grown in the hot sun of Pueblo, Colorado have been combined with white onion, roasted garlic, lime juice, and a touch of cane sugar to give you the ultimate table sauce.
I'm So Chile is thick and savory with a touch of sweetness at the end. It goes perfect on eggs, as a replacement for marinara, and all over your enchiladas.
To experience the flavor of this delicious and boldly flavored sauce add a bottle to your cart while it's still in stock!
See Why I'm So Chile is the Talk of Pueblo
- Mild Heat Level means anyone can enjoy this local delicacy.
- Local flame roasted Pueblo chiles are rich in flavor while being mild enough that anyone can enjoy.
- Packed with garlic and sweet oniony flavor.
- Vegan Friendly means any diet can consume this delicious sauce.
- Portable 5 oz. bottle can go almost anywhere
- Heat Level: 1/10
- Made with 7 simple ingredients.
I'm So Chile hot sauce contains: Roasted green Pueblo Mirasol chiles, Vinegar, Water, White Onion, Roasted Garlic, Pueblo Chile Powder, Cane Sugar, Salt
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. 5oz glass bottle.
Local pick up is available at the store, 115 E Lake St, Lakeview OH 43331, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-6pm.